Monday, September 15, 2008

Can't Get Enough...




I saw the boys at DC9 a few weeks back and was pretty darn excited to see they were opening for Stereophonics at the 9:30 on 9/11. They didn't have their new album at the last show so I trapsed down to the club to see them on "the big stage." Man, what a difference a stage makes. Granted, they were awesome at DC9, but it was obvious that the venue and good sound equipment made them happy. AND I got the album, which promptly gave me error codes when I put it in my cd player...hmmmmm. What gives, gentlemen? Or could it be the cheapest cd player in humanity's fault...




The headlining band was Stereophonics. Not to put them last, but well, I saw them open for David Bowie (!) a few years back and maybe it's the fact that no one can compare with Bowie, or that they just plain sucked live. They were much better this time around and I heard a couple of my favorite songs (on the old albums...). And it doesn't hurt that they're pretty hot. In any case, it was a great lineup and fun to see PIP again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter