Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Badass!


One of the best shows I've ever seen!
I am getting spoiled with the Fleet Foxes on Fri night and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds on Monday. Dang!
I was converted into a Nick Cave fan by my old roommate (Thanks, O!) and have to say, he's one of the best performers I've ever seen. And as far as people watching goes...quite a fine show for that.
By a random stroke of fate, our gang met up with the lead singer (Peter Mavrogeorgis) of the band the Bellmer Dolls and his girlfriend. He was a super cool guy and it's too bad we didn't get to see them on Sun night when they opened for Nick Cave. In any event, it was a damn fine show.
Coming up, The Wedding Present and the Jealous Girlfriends at the Black Cat on Sat. And the Heartless Bastards on Monday. Unless someone calls me with a spare ticket to Hot Chip, I'm missing out tonight. Considering I need to recharge my batteries, this could be a good thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cameltrooper said...

Cave is god. 'Nuff said.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter